Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mujer

I was looking for Bolivian women.
A simple web search.
I read a few articles about Bolivian women regarding social standing and fertility. I didn’t find what I was looking for.

I wanted to see myself in the thumbnail images. I wanted to see my eyes peer out from underneath a veil of dark brown hair. All I found were pictures of a few cholitas and random advertisements.

So since I couldn’t find the picture of a Bolivian woman holding her infant baby girl, I searched for the next best thing.

Search: Bolivian pussy, twat, cunt.

Now I knew what I wanted. I wanted to see a Bolivian pussy other than my own.

I wanted to see if my pussy was a nationality trait, if it was like the the “Roman nose” or “Icelandic jaw”.

I didn’t care if I saw a pink dildo pushed in it, or a fist gliding in and out of it. I didn’t care if her mouth was twisting in ecstasy or gobbling a cock to its balls. I wanted to see her eyes, her hands, her lips, her lips. 

I wanted to say, “Mama” or “sister”, I wanted to say, “other”.

No luck, nada.  

Along my journey, amidst lots of clicking, I found her, and now my life will never be the same.

Cindy, sweet Cindy.

Our meeting seemingly an accident, felt something more like destiny.

She was on a couch kissing her “boyfriend” and they really did look like boyfriend and girlfriend, I was impressed.

And then they started fucking. Cindy, beautiful body and face, body writhing and mouth parted. Cindy with an affinity for dark purple eye shadow, kept her eyes closed most of the time. Except when she looked directly at the camera as he came in her mouth. Her eyes fixed on the camera, cum dripping from her lips, half giggling, “I like cumm…”

Cindy, getting an index finger shoved up her ass and loving it, me too Cindy, me too!

We have so much in common.

Lots of positions and pumping and the guy pulls out and spits on her pussy.

He spits and continues to rabbit fuck Cindy. 

After the video I search for Sweet Cindy.

Born in Ventura,CA in 1987.

Her debut year 2007, a total of 17 official movies to her credit.


Cindy you’re a star.

Lots of pictures. Cindy is everyone: a sexy Latina, a virgin-barely-eighteen, a cum-loving slut,a Lesbian…the list continues. 

Always, always she remains - Sweet Cindy.

The only imperfection is when she speaks.
The tooth-to-gum ratio is a little off.

“Don’t show em’ your teeth, keep your lips smoothed over em’.” I say, but she doesn’t hear me.

In some pictures, the close-ups, you can see she isn’t 18, there is blotchy skin and crows feet. And in close-up twat shots you can see her ass is a little hairy and her pussy looks mangled. 

“Airbrush Cindy, control your career.” I say, but she doesn’t hear me.

She has that same gummy smile in every photograph.

That slight smirk in the still picture with a cock shoved up to the balls inside her pussy.

That goofy grin when she is pounding her asshole with a purpler vibrator.

“What’s so funny Cindy?” I ask, but she doesn’t answer me.

Poor Cindy, her facebook pictures trying to appeal to anyone, just anyone. 

Some pictures where she looks 14, other pictures where she is obviously 14. 

The only glimpse of Cindy, one of her blogs, a quote from Mother Teresa.

The quote ending with the comforting idea that in the end, ultimate judgment is from God. 

I hope God thinks you’re sweet Cindy.

Further searching gives contradictory information, sometimes Cindy has just turned 18, sometimes she is 21 and other times she is 23. 

I found her lonely profile on Model Mayhem.

She misspelled “Penthouse” as “Penhouse”, atleast I think it was a typo.
Her “about me” section, a single sentence long.

This sexual chameleon will never grace the runways of Milan, she will never be in a Gucci ad, print, internet or otherwise.

Maybe if she had been prettier, Mother Teresa could have been Cindy.

Everything in increments. 

Cindy, when you close your eyes as you’re getting your pussy pounded do you think of Coco Chanel?

When he pulls your cotton panties off, do you pretend it’s satin?

When your nipples are sucked and glistening from saliva, are you thinking about expensive ivory lace bras?


I’m sorry I didn’t buy your videos Cindy. The $7.75 3 day pass, or the $29.99 monthly subscription.

You’re beautiful Cindy, but only when you’re free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews