Wednesday, February 16, 2011

She called me crying. She told me she was pregnant.

She asked me not to sleep with her boyfriend again.

There was a lot of crying and a lot of cursing. When there was a pause I told her I wasn't anything to worry about and that I would leave her family alone. 

I was supposed to meet up with him for dinner. I asked to be seated in the patio so I could smoke. I ordered a vodka on the rocks. I arrived early and before he arrived I was on my second drink. 

I told him I couldn't see him anymore, when he asked why, I told him that I had a boyfriend and I was feeling guilty for cheating on him.

"You've had a boyfriend this whole time!?"

"Yes, I know, I should have told you, I just can't do this anymore."

He got up and left. I don't know why I didn't yell at him, I don't know why I lied about having a boyfriend. 







1 comment:

Total Pageviews